One thing is certain: increased institutional participation in cryptocurrencies, both on the flow and prop side, assures that regulatory approval, explicit or tacit, is just a matter of time.
Most Popular Today
- "There's A Mountain Of Money Waiting To Move In" - Bitcoin Venture Capitalist Says Price Could Soar To $115,000 This Year
- The Worst Ways To Buy Cryptocurrency
- Only 0.04% Of Taxpayers Are Reporting Any Bitcoin Gains To The IRS
- Goldman Hires Head Cryptocurrency Trader
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg Busted On Instant Messenger: "People Just Submitted It... They Trust Me... Dumb F%cks"
- Update: Bitfinex Denies Links To "Colombian Drug Cartel Operations" and Fraudulent Activity
- Live Event: Every Cryptocurrency Investor Needs To Know These Basics: Avoiding Scams, Using Wallets, Common Transaction Problems And More...